A baby sized fig with all the lushness and greenery of its larger fiddle leaf in a petite size.
- Water your plant sparingly and allow soil to dry out between watering. If you put your finger about 3cm deep into the soil and it is dry, it is likely you need to water again.
- This plant grows best indoors, in a well lit position that gets filtered morning sun.
- Fertilise in Spring and Autumn.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to keep them healthy and looking good.
- Don’t forget to rotate your pot a quarter turn each month to ensure it thrives.
Stone - 14cm H x 14cm D
Alpine - 14cm H x 14cm D
*The plant shown in the pictures is an indication only and may not be the actual plant you receive. Plant sizes can vary due to availability; however we do take pride in our quality and make sure all our plants are healthy and happy. Many of our happy customers share their experience through photographs and videos so head on over to our Instagram page to check out our plant babies*
* Please take care when choosing and handling plants, some plants may be poisonous to individuals or pets or individuals may be more sensitive or react differently to plants than others. Plants are not for consuming, and we suggest wearing gloves when handling plants or soil.