The Mini Monstera is all the rage right now due to their cute split leaves, easy care and fast growth. It is a trailing/climbing plant that looks stunning in the home.
- Water your plant sparingly and allow soil to dry out between watering. If you put your finger about 3cm deep into the soil and it is dry, it is likely you need to water again.
- Prefers bright filtered light out of direct sunlight
- Fertilise in Spring and Autumn.
- As this plant is a climber you can add a coir or moss pole in the middle of the pot, the idea is to keep the pole moist as this plant loves the high humidity that you’d expect in a tropical rainforest.
- Rose Gold - 15cm H x 15.5 D
- Medium Midnight - 18cm H x 18cm D
*The plant shown in the pictures is an indication only and may not be the actual plant you receive. Plant sizes can vary due to availability; however we do take pride in our quality and make sure all our plants are healthy and happy. Many of our happy customers share their experience through photographs and videos so head on over to our Instagram page to check out our plant babies*
* Please take care when choosing and handling plants, some plants may be poisonous to individuals or pets or individuals may be more sensitive or react differently to plants than others. Plants are not for consuming, and we suggest wearing gloves when handling plants or soil