An elegant miniature palm with attractive light green foliage. It thrives in homes and workplaces where other species may struggle, it is also an excellent air purifier.
There a few reasons why the Parlour Palm is so popular; It's adapted to relatively low light, can handle lower temperatures, and grows in gorgeous clumps with light-textured foliage.
- Under watering is better than overwatering this beautiful plant.
- Water your plant sparingly and allow soil to dry out between watering. If you put your finger about 3cm deep into the soil and it is dry, it is likely you need to water again.
- The Parlour Palm prefers low light, and may actually suffer in direct sunlight, so no need to place them in your brightest window. They do like a little bit of light so they will do best by a window that receives some early morning or late afternoon light.
- Fertilise in Spring and Autumn.
Small Stone - 14cm H x 14cm D
Tribal - 15cm H x 15cm D
Glazed Willow - 15cm H x 15.5cm D
*The plant shown in the pictures is an indication only and may not be the actual plant you receive. Plant sizes can vary due to availability; however we do take pride in our quality and make sure all our plants are healthy and happy. Many of our happy customers share their experience through photographs and videos so head on over to our Instagram page to check out our plant babies*
* Please take care when choosing and handling plants, some plants may be poisonous to individuals or pets or individuals may be more sensitive or react differently to plants than others. Plants are not for consuming, and we suggest wearing gloves when handling plants or soil.